Environment and Planning Litigation
At ACA Lawyers, we are well equipped to assist if you are involved in an environment or planning dispute.
Whether you are in dispute with a public authority over a development application or are concerned about receiving just compensation for the compulsory acquisition of land, an experienced environment and planning lawyer can assist.
More specifically, you want a lawyer who not only has experience in running cases in the New South Wales Land and Environment Court but understands how local and state government officials think and operate. In addition, you want access to a legal team that is committed to running your matter both cost-effectively and efficiently.
As a firm with extensive experience of working with state government and navigating the dispute resolution processes used by the Land and Environment Court, we are particularly well positioned to assist with:
- Planning disputes, including:
- Development appeals
- Objections to development applications
- Planning proposals/rezoning
- Heritage matters
- Compulsory acquisition of land.
- We have experience in the following types of cases run in the Land and Environment Court:
- Class 1: Involving merits review of administrative decisions of local or state government under various planning or environmental laws (development appeals and residential development appeals).
- Class 3: Including claims for compensation as a result of the compulsory acquisition of land and valuation objections.
- Class 4: Involving civil enforcement, usually by government authorities, of planning or environmental laws to remedy or restrain breaches or judicial review of administrative decisions and conduct under planning or environmental laws.
We have also acted in appeals against decisions of the Land and Environment Court.
We act for individuals, developers, businesses and local councils.
Are you involved in an environment or planning dispute? Would you like to talk to an environmental and planning lawyer with experience in dealing with public authorities? If so, please call Bruce Clarke [link to: Bruce Clarke bio] on +61 2 9216 9898 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.